TD2150 Works Barricade
The TD2150 Repo Post surface mount delineator is a two-piece unit consisting of a reboundable tube and an ABS base fastened together with two polymer alloy pins.
The TD2150 is available with or without sheeting. All sheeting complies with ASTM 4956.01 standards.
Posts can be special ordered to any length you require.
- NCHRP350 Approved:and WZ-198
- MUTCD Compliant
- TD2150 Product Spec Sheet
- Innovative, blow-molded leg design provides increased strength and prevents sagging in extreme heat.
- Panels are recessed to protect the reflective sheeting.
- Strong one-piece design insures improved impact resistance.
- Completely stackable, allowing for a more efficient use of warehouse space.
- Designed to yield upon impact to minimize vehicle damage.
- Lightweight features allow ease of handling.
- Sign hole for 24andquot; to 48andquot; signs.
- Manufactured from specially formulated plastic compound, utilizing polymer protection and UV stabilizer.
|Colors :||White is standard, other colors upon request|
|Folded Thickness :||2.25"|
|Height of Bottom Panel / Board of Roadway :||12.00"|
|Height of Sheeting Above Roadway :||38.25|
|Height of Top Board Above the Roadway :||38.25"|
|Internal Ballasting :||YES|
|Material :||UV stabilized polymer alloy with cold weather protection package|
|Open Stance :||42.00"|
|Overall Height :||46.00"|
|Product Weight :||14 lbs without ballast|
|Recycled Content :||100%|
|Reflective Sheeting :||Many options|
|Type I :||YES|
|Type II :||YES|